Would you like to become a valuable member of our team?
See below for any current positions within our company. If you are interested in any of the positions we have available please contact us by sending your CV to to email@example.com
Sales, Marketing & Admin Office assistant
We currently don’t have an positions available in our office team but please keep an eye out for future updates and availability.
Lawn Care Technicians
We are currently looking for experienced lawn care professionals to join our established team. Do you have experience in turf care and have the skills to offer fantastic customer service? We could have a great opportunity for you.
Lawntech is an established privately owned business based in Salisbury and covering the areas of Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and Somerset. As a Lawn Care Technician, you will be responsible for servicing customers lawns on your dedicated route as you apply fertiliser, treat weeds, and perform other professional applications while maintaining exceptional customer service. You will also be responsible for accurately measuring lawns, providing quotes and / or lawn analysis, and making field sales.
As a Lawn Care Technician you will have excellent team working and organisational skills, and the ability to provide excellent customer service using your comprehensive knowledge of the lawn care industry. Ideally will need to live no more than 1hr from Salisbury due to office visits.
For your hard work and commitment we are offering an industry leading salary of £27 – £31k + bonus dependent on experience.
- Undertake a range of lawn care operations including; scarification, aeration and over seeding
- Apply fertilisers, herbicides and pesticides to lawns according to agreed schedule
- Undertake analysis to establish the initial condition of the lawn and make suitable treatment recommendations to restore the lawn to a healthy condition
- Undertake all aspects of administration in relation to the provision of the lawn care service
- Use and update the company software database
- Undertake customer rounds and all associated logistics
- Respond to all customer requests via telephone and/or in-person service calls
- The selling and up selling of services
- Keep accurate records of all of all treatments applied and actions taken
- Maintain Lawntech equipment
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of Lawntech storage facilities
- Undertake a daily inspection of the van and trailers to ensure that they are safe, clean and fully compliant with road traffic regulations
- Be aware of, and responsive to, the changing nature of the Lawn care industry and adopt a flexible and proactive approach to work
Essential Qualifications (Experienced):
- Proven experience within the turf care industry
- PA 1: Application of Pesticides including legislation, label interpretation, personal safety, storage, mixing and handling, first aid, dealing with contamination, environmental issues and record keeping
- PA 6: Application of Pesticides Handheld Applicator including the application from knapsack
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
Please apply by sending CV to Toni Norris, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01722 744300