Home ▸ Would you like to become a valuable member of our team?
Would you like to become a valuable member of our team?
Occasionally we are looking for enthusiastic people to come and make a career within the lawn care industry at Lawntech. We pride ourselves on offering our customers a professional friendly service and we are very proud of our good reputation.
See below for any current positions within our company. If you are interested in any of the positions we have available please contact us by sending your CV to to email@example.com
Sales & Marketing Office assistant
We have a full time position for an office based Sales and Marketing assistant who will work from our headquarters in Wilton as part of our small dynamic office team.
Processing all new inquiries and quotations and working with the managing director on new and existing marketing initiatives.
- Receiving new incoming telephone and email inquiries regarding lawn care services.
- Measuring lawns on-line and processing quotations using specific software (training will be given)
- Arranging estimate appointments for our lawn care technicians.
- Follow-up calls for previously sent quotations.
- Using our specialist software for keeping in contact with current customers regarding additional services and support.
- Assisting in other general office admin when required to support our existing team.
- Working with and assisting the managing director on an annual marketing plan, working to a budget.
- Implementing our marketing plan on a weekly basis throughout the year with multiple types of marketing initiatives.
- Development of new and existing marketing initiatives.
- Reporting of marketing data using specific software.
- Creating social Media posts and website Blog’s.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Good English and maths skills.
- Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with P.C based customer databases.
- Previous sales and marketing experience an advantage.
- The ability to work alongside others as part of a team in a small, friendly, dynamic office environment.
- Knowledge of the local area will be beneficial.
Full-time, Permanent. 40-45 hours per week.
£9.00 to £10.50 /hour. Subject to experience and suitability
Lawn Care Technicians
We are currently looking for experienced and trainee lawn care professionals to join our established team. Do you have experience in turf care or do you have the skills to offer fantastic customer service but require training in turf management? We could have a great opportunity for you.
Lawntech is an established privately owned business based in Salisbury and covering the areas of Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and Somerset. As a Lawn Care Technician, you will be responsible for servicing customers lawns on your dedicated route as you apply fertiliser, treat weeds, and perform other professional applications while maintaining exceptional customer service. You will also be responsible for accurately measuring lawns, providing quotes and / or lawn analysis, and making field sales.
As a Lawn Care Technician you will have excellent team working and organisational skills, and the ability to provide excellent customer service using your comprehensive knowledge of the lawn care industry. Ideally will need to live no more than 1hr from Salisbury due to office visits.
For your hard work and commitment we are offering an industry leading salary of £20 – £31k + bonus dependent on experience.
- Undertake a range of lawn care operations including; scarification, aeration and over seeding
- Apply fertilisers, herbicides and pesticides to lawns according to agreed schedule
- Undertake analysis to establish the initial condition of the lawn and make suitable treatment recommendations to restore the lawn to a healthy condition
- Undertake all aspects of administration in relation to the provision of the lawn care service
- Use and update the company software database
- Undertake customer rounds and all associated logistics
- Respond to all customer requests via telephone and/or in-person service calls
- The selling and up selling of services
- Keep accurate records of all of all treatments applied and actions taken
- Maintain Lawntech equipment
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of Lawntech storage facilities
- Undertake a daily inspection of the van and trailers to ensure that they are safe, clean and fully compliant with road traffic regulations
- Be aware of, and responsive to, the changing nature of the Lawn care industry and adopt a flexible and proactive approach to work
Essential Qualifications (Experienced):
- Proven experience within the turf care industry
- PA 1: Application of Pesticides including legislation, label interpretation, personal safety, storage, mixing and handling, first aid, dealing with contamination, environmental issues and record keeping
- PA 6: Application of Pesticides Handheld Applicator including the application from knapsack
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
Essential Qualifications (Non Experienced/Trainee):
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full clean driving licence (Min 2 years)
- Willing to learn and receive training whilst enrolling in our development programme.
Please apply by sending CV to Chris Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01722 744300