Lawn Care in Southampton & Surrounding Areas
We offer all the benefits of a large company but with the added convenience of a local technician who lives locally and is at your service through-out the year.
Unlike many lawn care companies, Lawntech™ is not a franchise and is privately owned by its founder James Hewlett who has over 20 years experience in the turf industry. Lawntech is based in Salisbury, Wiltshire and it is the largest privately owned lawn care service provider in the south. Lawntech have an extensive client base throughout Southampton with a dedicated team covering the surrounding areas.
Our technicians can supply a free written lawn analysis report and quotation for any type of grass area.
Lawn care services
Excellent service at much better prices than numerous companies.Customer in Romsey
Excellent service at much better prices than numerous companies.Customer in Southampton
The difference between my lawn and my neighbours is remarkable! I would recommend this company. They are efficient, professional and very knowledgeable.Customer in Chilworth
Richard Mortimer – Senior Lawntech technician for Southampton.
- We understand the challenges involved in maintaining a healthy lawn on the sandy and dry soil types with which many of our coastal customers around Southampton have to contend. As we are not a franchise constrained with limited plans we are able to tailor our treatments to achieve the best possible results for your lawn.
- We provide an exceptional standard of bespoke Lawn Care and Lawn Renovation services.
- We only employs qualified technicians who have a wealth of experience within the green keeping or turf industry and we use only the very best specialist turf care machinery and techniques available.
- Our tailored Lawn Care and Lawn Renovation services include a non-scorch semi-organic programme which is suitable for difficult lawns which tend to dry out quickly and readily leach nutrients.
- We can regenerate your unhealthy lawn and provide a tailor made annual treatment programme to ensure that your lawn is provided with everything that it needs to remain green and healthy for the entire season.